This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Friday, December 30, 2011

SPECIAL INVESTIGATIONS UNIT (S.I.U.) COMING TO TOWN

Wednesday's (Dec.28/11) K-W Record carried a small story about a car crash that occurred in Cambridge. The crash happened during a police pursuit and the driver was injured thus bringing in the S.I.U.. The crash occurred on George St. near Parkhill Rd.. Police are asking for any witnesses to come forward and may phone either 416-622-1957 or 1-800-787-8529 ext. 1957 . Both last month as well as in October there were a number of stories in the K-W Record describing the difficulties and concerns that the S.I.U. and their Director Ian Scott have been having in getting the cooperation of police forces in Ontario. Future postings will probably explain those stories in greater detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment