This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Friday, February 10, 2012

COURT ORDERS



I'm a little out of my depth here in regards to copying a Comment to a posting from someone else's Blog. It's not the mechanics it's the ethics. Now first off I'm going to give credit to the other Blog. It's called JULIANICHIM (www.julianichim.wordpress.com) and it's not for everyone. Mr. Ichim has been working in the trenches for many years and I'm going to go out on a limb here and say you either love him or you hate him. Also fair warning that while he has a wicked sense of humour, sometimes (often) the language is a tad strong. These are not criticisms on my part, merely warnings for delicate readers. Secondly the Comment I've swiped to put here was written by me although in response to his posting.


2 Responses to “The line in the sand is drawn, forward to victory!!!!!!!”

Al February 10, 2012 at 6:10 pm #

Court orders are strange things. About fifteen years ago I had a Court in Kitchener order me not to be within 100-200 yards of the residence of a person who was suing my wife and I. I found this a tad strange because prior to that I had driven by this rural home perhaps twice in my life. It was off the beaten track and I had no reason to go by it 99.5% of the time. Anyways they moved shortly before suing my wife and I. Then at Court her lawyer asks for this ridiculous injunction/Court Order. I didn’t even know where she had moved to and had no interest in finding out. The Judge granted them the order based on nothing more than them asking for it. WTF ??? To this day I have no idea if I ever violated that Order simply because I still have no idea where they live. Maybe I drive by twice a day. Don’t know and don’t care.


The Judge who agreed to this Injunction/Court Order, in my opinion was biased. He's the same Judge who I mentioned in my post last December 2010 regarding the antiquainted jury selection process. My first hint that he was "off" was when he refused my wife and I a jury of our peers. I couldn't believe it. Until then I thought a jury of ones' peers was a constitutional right. Apparently not if the other lawyer knows the loopholes and has a willing Judge.

No comments:

Post a Comment