This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Saturday, March 3, 2012

ALISON SCOTT CONTINUES TO PLAY THE CHILD SAFETY CARD



This she continues to do because one she has nothing else to play and secondly her undesrtanding is that Canadian citizens are far too busy raising families (despite her efforts), earning a living and staying out of trouble with the authorities (precisely because of her efforts). This woman is dangerous, foolish and should be fired yesterday. Tell me Alison, in your professional opinion as a clairvoyant, should you take action if a child draws a picture of baseball bat or a hockey stick? How about a picture of an oven? The young child might be making reference to a Polish crematorium used by the nazis. You are dangerous because you are so stupid, opinionated and unaccountable. Guess why I'm not afraid of you? My children are adults and lilly livered know it alls like you can't touch me about my children.
Lord knows I'm no Tory yet Tim Hudak had it right when he said "I wish we would have seen more from the school board, quite frankly" and also "...to hear children's aid pat themselves on the back." Apparently the Supreme Court of Canada has prohibited routine strip searches. I guess they forgot to advise the Waterloo Regional Police directly. They continue, with local political support to do as they bloody well please. Your day of reckoning is coming. I was appalled that no parent took a baseball bat or worse to Ron Archer when he was assaulting children and the Waterloo Regional District School Board looked the other way. Every one of those hypocritical, lying bastards should have gone to jail along with Mr. Archer. Your time is also coming. Today's story is on the front page of the Waterloo Region (K-W) Record.Kudos to the Record for continuing to follow this story .

No comments:

Post a Comment