This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Monday, August 13, 2012

ANOTHER WATERLOO REGION POLICE OFFICER IN LEGAL TROUBLE



Accoording to today's Waterloo Region Record (page B3) a female police officer has been charged with assault over an incident which occurred two days ago. The article is very small with few details although we are advised the incident occurred while the officer was off-duty. She will appear in Kitchener Provincial Court on September 11/12. Obviously no one has been convicted yet but nevertheless I must say that I have been quite shocked by the sheer numbers of our local officers who seem to be getting themselves into various legal difficulties.

No comments:

Post a Comment