This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

HYPOCRITICAL FEDERAL POLITICIANS



The Harper government have been found wanting by the courts in last Mondays Waterloo Region Record article titled "Obscene waste of taxpayers' money". Apparently the Conservative government has no problem sending young patriotic Canadians into harms way but they forgot to tell them that if they get injured, Ottawa will do their best to screw them out of their disability pensions. The waste of taxpayers' money refers to Ottawa spending money on lawyers for the purpose of clawing back military pensions. Shame on the hypocritical, lying bastards. I may disagree with sending our forces into sketchy parts of the world for even sketchier purposes but by God if they are there representing Canada and are injured then they deserve the very best care and pensions possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment