This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Thursday, November 1, 2012

ASHLEY SMITH VIDEOS



Riot gear, air masks, restraints, batons, tranquilizers, threats and more. I don't know what is the most repugnant behaviour on the video. Is it the guards behaviour or the nurses? Is it the handcuffs or the duct tape? I don't believe it would be legal to transport an animal anywhere even for five minutes, the way Ashley Smith was transported back and forth across the country.

Today's Waterloo Region Record carrys this story "Smith videos screened at inquest". Is it any wonder that the Correctional Service of Canada didn't want these videos entered as evidence? How sick of a society are we if we allow this to go away without our authorities being held accountable? How sick are we if this tragedy doesn't demand changes at CSC? Keep in mind this is all above and beyond what happened the day she died. Is it any wonder she wanted out? I am disgusted.

No comments:

Post a Comment