This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Friday, May 24, 2013

MOUNTIES ARE REAPING WHAT THEY'VE SOWN



Imagine that. According to yesterday's Waterloo Region Record the RCMP are "disappointed" that a former female member of the Musical Ride would be suing them for their alleged illegal and disgusting behavior. Quite frankly I am disappointed in the RCMP. Between one scandal after another followed by many female members now suing them for their behaviour, they have lost all credibility. Perhaps it's time that new potential female recruits go for their interviews and instead of selling themselves as good candidates for the Mounties they should instead demand heartfelt apologies on behalf of all Canadians for the abject and dismal failure of Canada's once proud force. Their behaviour cannot be tolerated or covered up any longer. Maybe just maybe they've seen the light. If they have and are indeed treating recruits equally then good for them. Just don't expect people to believe in you for a very, very long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment