This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

HUMAN BEINGS MAKE LOUSY POLITICIANS



Today's Waterloo Region Record carrys this story "Activists wonder if they're enemies". Seems that a leaked memo dealing with the federal government's recent cabinet shuffle is a tad embarassing. "...the Prime Minister's Office asked ministerial offices to provide a list of unhelpful bureaucrats and "friend or enemy stakeholders" to guide the incoming boss on who to meet and avoid." This memo certainly appears to highlight an us-versus-them style of thinking within the Conservative government. According to Barbara Jackman, a lawyer and immigration activist, "It's petty and childish. And to pass it on to the next minister is more pettiness and childishness.".

Ms. Jackman is absolutely correct. But guess what? Unfortunately our government are made up of human beings and just as clearly as I've often said before it isn't necessarily the cream that rises to the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment