This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Monday, August 19, 2013

OUR PATHETIC JUSTICE SYSTEM TO BE FIXED



You can't imagine the relief I'm feeling that at long last our Canadian judicial system is getting ready for a tuneup. Actually more than a tuneup; almost an overhaul. Yup by 2030 they believe that "All 31 targets are to be completed...". Wow I'll be a mere eighty years old just in time to sue the school board, regional police, local polluters, municipal council etc.. Oh but wait aren't there statutes of limitations that will let all those professional liars, cheats and thieves off the hook? Anyways at least my children will only be well into middle age when our judicial system finally begins to work properly. Maybe they will see some justice that we've all paid through the noses for and never received.

Oops there's another problem here. This report is written by the Canadian Bar Association. Aren't they a bunch of lawyers afterall? The author Melina Buckley is correct when she states how bad the system is both for civil cases in general and family law cases in particular. Our courts, judges and lawyers should all commit mass suicide for the pain they have unecessarily inflicted on Canadian parents over the decades. But they won't and not because it's illegal either. Today's Waterloo Region Record has this story "Access to justice in Canada "abysmal", law group report says".

No comments:

Post a Comment