This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Friday, August 23, 2013

RETIRED TEACHERS ACTING OUT



Oh my God this woman was a teacher? God help her students and their parents. What an obvious case of arrogance and entitlement. She obviously has fallen for her union's rhetoric about professional teachers this, that and blah,blah,blah. It was also a pleasure seeing former teacher union head and now Cambridge Councillor Donna Reid in court. She seems to have a habit of attending courtrooms with teachers who have acted out. I love that expression because it is part of the edubabble teachers like to use when describing others behaviour. Today's Waterloo Region Record carrys this story "Councillor says drinking didn't cause crash". Of course it didn't Pam. It was the wind, the rain, the darkness, the tires on your car, the lunar tides, tears in your eyes; whatever you want it to be. Afterall you're a former teacher and the folks like Donna Reid told you for years that you were a professional and everybody else was wrong, never you! The police officers testimony and the breathalizer readings shouldn't carry the same weight as that of the word of a former professional educater, now should they? Man up Pam, take your punishment and resign. Constituents can do better than what you've got to offer.

2 comments: