This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Monday, September 9, 2013

HANDGUN VERSUS CAR PREDICTABLE RESULTS



My first and most important question is this: Where did the bullets end up? Apparently they didn't hit the driver or three passengers and I'd be willing to bet they didn't pierce the windshield at all. With four people in the car the odds of hitting someone/anyone are pretty darn good if they did penetrate the windshield. That's but one issue. One driver, three passengers and the officer opens fire on the car. Secondly windshields literally are designed and built to resist stones, even rocks coming off of dump trucks etc. while moving at highway speeds . They are also on a steep angle to further lessen the chance of foreign objects hitting and penetrating them. Handgun bullets aren't designed for the job. So getting back to my original question where did they go? Most probably they went in all directions. I would suggest that this officer really wasn't acting in the public's best interest in an urban environment firing "multiple shots" at a fleeing car. Today's Waterloo Region Record has this as the lead story on the front page namely "Officer hurt after run-in with car". Oh and the final problem with this shooting scenario is this. Was the officer attempting to arrest a murderer, rapist or child abducter? Apparently not and in fact the police call was in relation to a shoplifting incident at a Zehr's market. What the bloody hell! Keep this up Waterloo Regional Police and eventually the province will take your boy toys away. This is not responsible use of a firearm by anybody, anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment