This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Thursday, October 24, 2013

MORE ON ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES OF CSC REGARDING ASHLEY SMITH



Correctional Services Canada top brass need to spend some time behind bars, preferably in isolation, for a long time. On October 16/13 the Waterloo Region Record published this story "Ashley Smith looked "hopeless" from lengthy isolation". Kim Pate, Executive Director of the Canadian Association of Elizabeth Fry Socities stated that Correctional Services Canada's treatment of Ashley Smith was illegal. This was in reference to restarting the clock each time Ashley Smith was transferred and put back into isolation. She also stated that "a UN rapporteur wants solitary confinement capped at 15 days for adults-zero days for young people or the mentally ill- or be considered torture.". Yours truly once spent close to twenty hours in an isolation cell. It wasn't pleasant and when I was sent into the "bull pen" with all the young bad actors awaiting court appearances it was a relief. The purpose of putting me in isolation was strictly intimidation by police brass and their buddies at the top of the education food chain. Shame on the pack of gutless, yellow wonders.

No comments:

Post a Comment