This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Thursday, January 9, 2014

PETTY POLITICS AT ITS' FINEST



Today's Waterloo Region Record carrys this story "Emails, texts link governor's aide to "punitive" traffic closures". This story resonates with me because I've seen locally here in Waterloo Region some incredible pettiness by politicians. Those more naive among us may think that this is merely one bad apple betraying the public trust. Too many so called public servants feel they have a legitimate right to payback once they are in office, for whatever perceived slights they have sufferred over the years. In this case the paper trail makes it appear pretty obvious that this jerk of a politician literally ordered the shutting down of two of three traffic lanes at a bridge simply to spite a political opponent and Mayor of a local community. If this can be proven to be true than he should be permanently banned from ever holding public office again. The supreme arrogance and brass to inconvenience thousands of commuters simply to take a shot at a political opponent is beyond contemptible.

No comments:

Post a Comment