This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

WATERLOO REGION POLITICIANS CONTINUE TO MISINFORM THE PUBLIC



Last Saturday's Waterloo Region Record carrys this story "Another head-spinning turn on light rail transit". Jeff Outhit is informing his readers as to the extreme "flexibility" that regional politicians are capable of in advising the voters/citizens in regards to Light Rail Transit. Issues such as costs, tax increases, on time construction and the alleged superiority of trains over buses are all subject to the conditions of the day and the mood of the politicians when passing on information to the unwashed masses. During the last election it was quite amazing to see the number of regional councillors having second thoughts until they were safely past the election. Likely we will see more of the same cowardice this time out as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment