This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Monday, February 10, 2014

COMMUNITY EDITORIAL BOARD MEMBER BELIEVES THREE WATERLOO REGIONAL POLICE OFFICERS SHOULD NOT BE FIRED



Today's Waterloo Region Record carrys an opinion piece by Joyce Hodge, a Community Editorial Board member. The title is "Officers who admitted misconduct can still be redeemed". Ms. Hodge is not remotely excusing their conduct. She fully understands the pain those three officers caused innocent and vulnerable citizens. She does however put their misconduct into perspective. This includes the fact that far too many people have "...electronically berated, belittled or bullied someone else..". I don't believe that I can do justice to her understanding or to her arguments. Therefore I can only advise readers to clink on the link I have provided in order to read her thoughts on the matter. I've been having difficulty deciding what is appropriate but after reading her words I have to agree with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment