This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Friday, February 28, 2014

M.O.E. CORRUPTION IS CONSISTENT ?



Well last night due to the severe weather in Elmira, Ontario we were spared another round of the Ministry of the Environment's incompetence/corruption. Our monthly Chemtura Public Advisory Committee meeting was cancelled. That being said I had a visit from a citizen from the Orillia area who has major concerns with a lack of Dioxin cleanup on the site of the former Thane aluminum smelter in Orillia. On-line is a story I believe from the Georgina Advocate titled "Georgina seeks province's help with Thane smelter cleanup". Quite clearly my guest last evening who had come down to attend the CPAC meeting is not remotely alone with his concerns. It is alleged that the Ontario Ministry of the Environment have abandoned both the citizens and the cleanup with a number of their usual excuses.

No comments:

Post a Comment