This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

WRPS CONTINUE THEIR CRIME FIGHTING WAYS



Today's Waterloo Region Record had two stories regarding our local Waterloo Regional Police (WRPS). The good news for them is that an officer suspended since September 2012 on full pay is back to work. He was acquitted of a rape charge recently and the judge was pretty emphatic in his acquittal. The second article concerns the murder charge against a Baden man who allegedly turned the tables on three armed assailants who broke into his and his father's home in Baden. Still to date there is no explanation as to why the 26 year old son of the homeowner is charged with murder in this case which police have so far agreed was a violent, armed home invasion. Even in the worst circumstances whereby the defendant may possibly not be a choirboy; something is still amiss. Regional Police and the Crown need to quickly advise the public exactly why a citizen apparently does not have the right to use force to repel a violent home invasion. The story in the record is titled "Suspects in Wilmot robbery, murder still in jail".

1 comment:

  1. I am really sorry for posting this at this time. I am sure you are well aware by now in late June why Crawford Lamka is still being detained for the murder of Henry Jarsch. However if you do not I will let you know that the detectives have had some help in figuring things out and who played what role in this unfortunate incident. There are still a lot of secrets surrounding this story. However the 3 alleged robbers actually never went to Baden with a weapon, and they never went to rob anyone in the Lamka family. That is what it was supposed to look like however, but it didnt turn out that way. The detectives are doing a great job and they are following all their leads and talking to all those who are willing to talk. the truth will surface it just takes time. Crawford has been charged with murder for a reason right?? judges dont usually place a heavy charge like that by mistake to often. Dont get me wrong I to have been falsely accused of something by a judge and it took almost 3 years to clear my name. But I did it. why? because the innocent will always be innocent and their truth will come to light.

    ReplyDelete