This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

CHILD KIDNAPPING BY THE STATE IN CANADA



It's good to know that various provincial bureaucrats and politicians across Canada are second to none when it comes to stupidity and racism. This should put in perspective our various governments' so called multiculturalism and multi ethnic policies of the last couple of decades. Their behaviour was self serving then just as it currently is.

Today's Waterloo Region Record carrys this story "Premiers asked to look at 60s Scoop adoptions". Thousands of aboriginal children were taken from their homes and raised in non-native households from the 1960's to the 1980's. These adoptions have been likened to the residential schools and an intentional government policy to "take the Indian out of the child.". Of great interest to me is the active participation of so called child welfare agencies. It sort of makes you think that they were less interested in individual children's welfare and more interested in following government directives. What a country we live in. What pathetic individuals we as voters put into positions of authority. Shame on all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment