This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Monday, May 12, 2014

HOMEOWNERS ADDICTED TO DRUGS



Well to be a little more specific homeowners can be addicted to drugs for their lawns. What I am recently beginning to understand is that the labelling on these chemicals can be misleading. I know for instance that the herbicide Roundup is actually known as Glyphosate and is one of the largest sellers to homeowners in North America. As a direct result Glyphosate is commonly found in both ground and surface water. What I just confirmed recently is the very popular Weed-B-Gon is just 2,4-D in disguise. can you believe it? I bought some a year ago and went out to check the label. I couldn't find a thing saying 2,4-D. I've now looked on Wikipedia and numerous other websites and there it is. 2,4-D is the active ingredient in Weed-B-Gon. How the hell is this legal? So much for consumer protection. What a f...ing country we live in.

No comments:

Post a Comment