This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Monday, May 26, 2014

POLICE STATE ANYONE?



Last Saturday's Waterloo Region Record informs us that police forces routinely release negative information about citizens despite them having zero criminal convictions for anything whatsoever. The article is titled "420,000 in police database never convicted". Gee I wonder if that's why the Harper Tories weren't willing to give me a national volunteer award last year. Did they perhaps check with the Waterloo Regional Police, whom I routinely criticize here, and find out that I was charged with Obstruct Police many years ago? The charges were so pathetic and fabricated that they never even got to court. The charge was dropped actually based upon the stupid Regional Police having given me permission to attend a function only for them to be waiting there to arrest me. Is it any wonder many citizens have thinly veiled contempt for the senior management of the Waterloo Regional Police Service? As far as I'm concerned they're nothing more than puppets for our Region of Waterloo Council.

This article makes it plain that citizens are put into this database frivolously at the discretion of whomever. It is an abuse of our rights and is quite contemptible. What a great way to put consequences on mentally ill people, activists and anyone who dares question the status quo. What a way for petty police or politicians to get even with honest citizens exercising their constitutional rights. Only in Canada you say?

No comments:

Post a Comment