This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Friday, June 13, 2014

MORE ON THE ROBOCALLS TRIAL



I can't quite figure out what happened here. These robocalls were supposed to involve thousands of electors in dozens of ridings yet we seem to have a grand total of one defendant in one riding namely Guelph. Has no one else been charged anywhere in Canada? Is this all there is?

A lawyer for the Conservative Party of Canada, Arthur Hamilton, seems to have been key in shepherding the case against Michael Sona. Ken Morgan the campaign manager for Marty Burke conveniently has been in Kuwait since 2012 and has refused to speak with investigaters. Meanwhile Andrew Prescott received immunity to testify against Michael Sona. Two other office staffers also testified about Michael Sona telling them about the robocalls plan. This information and more was in the June 7/14 Waterloo Region Record with the headline "Robocalls trial: Four key people, just two words".

No comments:

Post a Comment