This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

I JUST BOUGHT MY LAST EVER FISHING LICENSE



Fuck you every politician who ever dreamt up another tax on citizens. Municipal property taxes, provincial sales taxes and income taxes, federal income taxes and sales taxes. PST, GST, HST, taxes on the money we earn, taxes on the money we spend, taxes disguised as penalties (speeding taxes) and even victim surcharge taxes. Such bullshit! Enviro taxes, fishing licenses, hunting licenses, driving licenses honest to God please fuck off government. Wastewater charges (taxes), incoming water charges, dog licenses and on and on. I was told this afternoon that as I turn 65 this fall I no longer have to buy fishing licenses. I turn 65 in two months . I just paid $16.46 for the privelege of going fishing this evening for the first and probably last time this year; down the road near Wallenstein. Yes I paid exhorbinant taxes on the gasoline in my car to get there. Remind me again what exactly did my government do to earn this fishing tax from me? Oh yes they have a court system in place to harass me if I'm caught fishing in my own country once without a license. They also pay cops and others far more than I was ever paid for much harder work; to apprehend me. Oh and then there is the f...ing judge's well paid time. I say to you fuckers look out. Revolutions have occurred for less. My father and two uncles didn't go overseas in World War Two just to let the slime inherit this country. They went overseas to protect their and my freedom. That freedom is worth fighting for and that includes fighting home grown terrorists otherwise known as politicians.

No comments:

Post a Comment