This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Thursday, November 27, 2014

HUNH! MALE TAXI DRIVERS ARE VICTIMS OF SEXUAL ASSAULTS IN WATERLOO REGION?



Call me a dinosaur. I'm 65 years old and hardly can claim to be enlightened on "womens'" issues. That said even I can figure this one out. The title of the article in yesterday's Waterloo Region Record was "Training for taxi drivers aims to avoid sex assaults". Really! I had no idea that taxi drivers (male or female?) were victimized that often. So I read the article. They aren't! It's their female passengers who are occasionally being victimized. After reading the whole article it's all so very clear now. The Waterloo Region Taxi Association "...plans to make sexual assault prevention training mandatory for drivers." Hunh! Is it just me or is that again somehow suggesting that taxi drivers are the ones being assaulted? The president of the Taxi Association then follows up with this clarifying statement: "I've been around a long time and the whole two years there... where we had this bad run of luck, I don't want it to happen anymore". So if I understand correctly, this bad run of luck would be male taxi drivers tripping and accidentally penetrating women with their whatsis? Yeah that would take an incredible bit of bad luck for that to happen accidentally. Ahh but finally we have some real clarification with the final comment: "It's how to teach cab drivers how not to fall into the trap of stepping over the line". Got it now. These hapless women are actually female Mata Hari's using their feminine wiles to trap unwary males into sex so that the women can extort national secrets out of them. This is a huge problem because we all know that cab drivers are simply short term, out of work, nuclear physicists looking to spill their secrets. Well done Waterloo Region Record on this article.

No comments:

Post a Comment