This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

TORONTO POLICE: DISGUSTING "KETTLING" OF CITIZENS



Last Friday'w Waterloo Region Record carried this article titled "I'd never seen police "kettle" peaceful protesters: TV host". Steve Paikin testifed at the police disciplinary hearing for Supt. David (Mark) Fenton currently going on in Toronto. Specifically the crowd who were 'kettled" in one incident were "...sitting and chanting the words "peaceful protest."". As I've mentioned previously this police action is a permanent stain on policing in this province and country. For those who would assault, kidnap and forcibly detain Canadian citizens, there should be but one outcome and that is to face criminal charges and be imprisoned themselves. Nothing less will ever erase this stain on the civil liberties and human rights of Canadians.

No comments:

Post a Comment