This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Friday, December 5, 2014

E-CIGARETTES & THE WAR AGAINST SMOKING



Last Monday's Waterloo Region Record carried this story by Luisa D'Amato "E-cigarettes are helping tobacco addicts quit, and shouldn't be banned". Luisa is taking the province of Ontario to task for their further stupid assaults upon consumers and citizens. This time they are doing their best to discourage the use and sale of e-cigarettes which are in fact very effective in helping people to quit smoking. That said apparently our province are much more concerned with "sending a message" regarding smoking than to actually be part of the solution. The scientific studies are solid that these products work for the purpose intended. As far as other alleged issues, that is all that they are: alleged.

No comments:

Post a Comment