This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Thursday, January 8, 2015

BILL COSBY: COMEDIAN OR RAPIST




O.K. I guess it's possible that one man could be both a comedian and a rapist. With the latest additional allegations there are thirty women who claim that Bill Cosby raped/sexually assaulted them. Is it possible that thirty different women would make such incredibly horrible and nasty allegations against the same man, falsely? For what possible gain? As I understand it the Statute of Limitations has long ago expired. Therefore no criminal charges and they can't even bring a civil claim. If true the man is an animal.

I am at a loss on this one and I expect there are millions more who feel the same. I have seen a couple of women behave badly and throw out false allegations and charges against a man. Criminal charges no. Thirty women no. I don't know the credibility of any of the thirty and yes I've been a fan of Bill Cosby since his days with Robert Culp on the TV show "I Spy".

All that said I would say that on the balance of probabilities I believe the thirty unknown (to me at least) women. This is not a charge that very many people tend to make even with some reasonable possibility of a sucessful prosecution and punishment. To make it with no expectation of either only adds to their credibility. I do wish that there were some hard evidence including notarized statements from the alleged victims. I wish Mr. Cosby would offer to take a polygraph even though I understand they are not admissable in court. Today's Waterloo Region Record carrys this story "Cosby gets standing ovation from large Kitchener audience".

No comments:

Post a Comment