This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

FEDS CONTINUE HARASSMENT OF OBERLANDER



So how many Canadian citizens under peer pressure have never done wrong? How many Canadian teens have never sucummbed to peer pressure whether on a minor matter or more significant? Helmut Oberlander is now 90 years old and has lived in Canada since the early 1950's. Has his life here been a demonstration of his basic humanity or not? As a sixteen to seventeen year old in Europe during the second world war was he the master of his own life? Did he harbour anti-semitic views at that time? Did he actively and freely participate as a teenager in murdering other human beings? Was he any more guilty than literally millions of other Germans who failed to denounce the Nazis and their genocide? Should we continue to punish those who by no choice were in the wrong place at the wrong time? Would either you or I risk our lives by publicly denouncing the barbaric and murderous Nazi regieme then? Or would you and I simply keep our heads down and hope to survive the war? Steven Harper, Prime Minister of Canada, you disgust me. Leave the vengeance to the surviving victims and God. Judge Oberlander, if you must, on his whole life. Do not judge him on guilt by association when he was a child. He was no death camp commander cheerfully and willingly murdering thousands for the greater glory of the Fatherland. And you know that full well yet you continue to pursue him. Shame on you, not him. Today's Waterloo Region Record article.

No comments:

Post a Comment