This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

WELL DONE K-W RECORD - TODAY'S EDITORIAL RE: EDUCATIONAL REFORMER



Every now and then an honest person gets their due. Catholic voters in their stupidity, through out Anthony Piscitelli last October and now they have four years to whine and complain about the Catholic School Board. Today's Record Editorial is titled "An education reformer endures". The Record point out the number of issues in which Mr. Piscetelli was a progressive voice in educational matters. Unfortunately when you work with a bunch of turkeys they tend to use terms such as dissenter and asker of uncomfortable questions. I too have been in this position a few short years ago. Quoting the record's Editorial "Even after leaving office, he continues to move the board's behaviour in a positive direction. That's the mark of a true reformer.".

My experience at reforming had to do with environmental reform in Elmira, Ontario. I had a few turkeys on the Chemtura Public Advisory Committee (CPAC). Their backdoor manipulations led to my ouster courtesy of an equally bad municipal council. Today we have had an excellent CPAC for four years and while an inexperienced Council they supported CPAC at crucial times. To date it looks as if our new Council (with more experience) may also be on the right track environmentally. Whether I am appropriately reinstated to CPAC, only time will tell. Mr. Piscetelli remember the saying that "No good deed goes unpunished.". And take comfort in today's K-W Record Editorial. You are obviously a man of honour with a sense of ethics far beyond that of your peers on the Catholic Board.

No comments:

Post a Comment