This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

COMMITTEES OF COUNCIL ARE POLITICAL APPOINTEES



Merit my ass! Monday's Waterloo Region Record spells it out pretty clearly. A veteran member who is extremely well credentialed was dropped from the City of Kitchener Citizens advisory Heritage Committee. Despite so called arms length nominations Kerry Kirby who's been on the committee for twelve years and is an outspoken advocate for the protection of historic buildings and properties got dumped. The title of the article is "I was blacklisted: Heritage Kitchener veteran was snubbed in latest round of appointments".

The same thing goes on with municipal advisory committees everywhere. Councillors can't help but interfere in matters which they are ill informed but nevertheless have the authority to do so. Here in Woolwich Township I've been snubbed by various idiots on various councils for the last seven years. Granted the immediate last Council were blatantly lied to by the Mayor regarding myself; nevertheless all they had to do was ask me the question. They didn't and I didn't find out the reason until after they and the Mayor all got booted out of office. Except of course for one idjit who most likely is in bed with the polluter. That would be councillor Mark Bauman who seems to swing from one extreme to the other on the Chemtura Public Advisory Committee.

No comments:

Post a Comment