This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

PROVINCIAL LIBERALS ARE REAPING THE REWARDS OF EDUCATION PROFLIGACY



Today's Waterloo Region Record carrys this article by Luisa D'Amato titled "Schools will close across the province to satisfy Liberal financial needs". As Luisa indicates the Liberals will bullshit and bafflegab and try and stickhandle around what they are doing which is basically cutting educational costs. This is from the party and government who are most responsible for sending the Education budget through the roof in the first place.

What they will be doing is closing schools that are not filled up. In rural areas this will create hardships and quite frankly is due to excessive wages and benefits being paid at all levels to school employees from starting teachers to superintendants. Perhaps the chickens have come home to roost; the sad part being the cuts won't affect the employees nearly as much as the parents and children involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment