This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Monday, February 23, 2015

RESPECTFULLY THAT PRINCIPAL & TEACHER NEED A BEATING



I wonder if there are any Principals that stupid in American schools. I tend to think not because there even imagined offenses tend to attract serious repercussions. I can just imagine a mother or father in an American school having a heated debate at home as to the appropriate response to their daughter being strip searched. Perhaps Dad would prefer a simple beating followed by a stripping of the principal and then leaving her in the hallway. Mom might argue against explosives in favour of a low calibre firearm in order to cripple but not kill the principal. Either way apparently here in Canada, school boards and their agents (Principals) have lost all fear of appropriate parental retribution for abuse of their children.

Saturday's Waterloo Region Record carrys this Editorial titled "Another view: A blatant abuse of authority". Well of course it is but are parents so far domesticated that they will do nothing but talk and yell when their children are assaulted by the authorities? Have you any idea how quickly a parent would be behind bars for stripping either their own teenage child or someone else's? Dear Lord protect me from the majority of wimp citizens (ie. sheep) and the wolves who herd them (politicians, school boards, police etc..).

No comments:

Post a Comment