This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Friday, March 6, 2015

A DRUNK ENCOUNTERS A MEAN DRUNK



The Waterloo Region Record carrys the following story today titled "Suicide or murder? David Thomas trial mulls both". Now this is just getting plain ridiculous. I've heard of murder convictions when there is no body. I've heard of "victims" showing up years later, alive. This has to rate right up there with them. We have a man of seriously low ethics who's been on trial for murder for weeks and neither the Crown nor any medical experts can actually say if the victim was indeed murdered. Apparently her body was found in or beside the Grand River months after she had disappeared. Lots of evidence that she had a seriously bad relationship with her boyfriend BUT nobody can actually prove the cause of death or even if it was foul play versus misadventure or suicide. This is ridiculous. So much once again for guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. Clearly these jurors are trying this man based upon his admittedly bad character not upon proof that he killed his girlfriend. Maybe on the balance of probabilities he did the deed but the onus of proof is guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. But for this to occur you must have a crime and no one has proven that. This is just plain nuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment