This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Monday, April 27, 2015

CHILDREN'S AID UNDER FIRE



There will be a review of "...the Motherisk hair analysis program at the Hospital for Sick Children in Toronto...". This article is in last week's Waterloo Region Record story titled "Children's Aid told to stop hair testing". These tests have been used for years to determine drug and alcohol use in child protection and criminal cases. Last year Ontario's highest court set aside a criminal conviction on the basis of differing expert opinions as to the accuracy of these tests. Once again bureaucrats and judicial authorities have abused science in their quest for courtroom wins at the expense of those with lesser resources.

No comments:

Post a Comment