This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Monday, June 8, 2015

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? A TWO MONTH POLICE DEMOTION ONLY FOR CHOKING & ASSAULTING



Saturday's Waterloo Region Record carried this story titled "Lying G20 police officer demoted to constable". Back on May 27/15 I posted here about the hearing regarding this officer's illegal conduct at the June 2010 G20 Summit in Toronto. The officer assaulted, choked and handcuffed a student who simply talked back to the officer when he was told to move along. This article indicates that the Judge found the officer's credibility and testimony wanting but didn't want to overpenalize him by demoting him for a year. Good God. Here in Waterloo Region we fire a group of officers for being rude and mocking some disadvantaged individuals who had phoned for police assistance. In Toronto serious assaults rate a two month demotion. Disgusting!

No comments:

Post a Comment