This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

GOVERNMENTS, SCHOOL BOARDS AND THE MOUNTIES



Yes when it comes to truly nasty, disrespectful or just plain illegal behaviour our Canadian institutions are second to none. Yesterday's Waterloo Region Record has carried two stories in the last couple of days namely "RCMP women pursue lawsuit" and "RCMP Toxic to Women, says lawyer for class-action". The former article indicates a small amount of the blatant harassment and gender discrimination. Basically these male dominated institutions are rife with this kind of neandrathal thinking and behaviour and all the puffery in the world about "All RCMP members and employees should feel safe and respected amongst their colleagues and superiors" is just that ie. puffery.

I worked for the City of Waterloo Public Works department back in the 90s and it was exactly the same kind of shit then as nowat the RCMP. A bunch of petty, immature and insecure males' noses are out of joint that women can do the same job as them as well or worse yet sometimes better.

No comments:

Post a Comment