This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Monday, July 20, 2015

NEWS FLASH: SENIOR POLICE OFFICERS LIE



The Waterloo Region Record has carried a few stories regarding criminal lawyer Laura Liscio and her run in with the Peel Regional Police service. They arrested her and then lied about their egregious "perp walk" of her from the Brampton Courthouse on February 12, 2015. This was reported in the Record last February as well as a followup story on June 27/15. The initial allegations dealt with drug smuggling but I believe those charges have been dropped. It would appear that this case might have some similarities with our local criminal lawyer Hal Mattson. He was arrested and charged at the Tim Horton's across from the provincial Courthouse on Frederick St. in Ktchener a few years back. My understanding is that those charges were all dropped and he is now suing the Waterloo Regional Police most particularily for their egregious public treatment of him. Pretty damn disgusting behaviour by Waterloo's finest.

No comments:

Post a Comment