This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Saturday, August 29, 2015

WATERLOO REGIONAL POLICE SERVICE EMBARASSED YET AGAIN



Boy this is really becoming a habit with WRPS. I've asked this question before, each and every time an officer or two get into trouble. We were treated to a 25 year veteran of the force last week being up on several Police Act charges including deceit, insubordination and corrupt practice. Then as usual the public were blatantly bullshitted and lied to by our authorities whether regional politicians pulling the strings or others.

Today's Waterloo Region Record sets the record straight so to speak. The article is titled "Former officer to work as civilian, says Chief". Last week we were told that the multiple serious Police Act charges were being dropped in exchange for the 25 year veteran resigning from the force. O.K. there were some who thought she was getting off easy but imagine their surprise to learn she's been rehired albeit for less pay, "only" $70,000 per annum.

How to teach a bad apple a lesson there, Police Board and Chief. Just exactly how serious were these internal charges again? All of them dropped and via negotiations she gets a job most of us would die for. You know if I weren't such a skeptic I might think that she, her lawyer and her union maybe had a little dirt on some more senior officers. They certainly had some serious cards in their hands to be able to negotiate out of serious charges and into another probably easier job. Exactly what do you think the chances are the public will ever know the full truth of this situation?

No comments:

Post a Comment