This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

WOOLWICH COUNCIL HOOLIGANS



These guys are unbelievable. No sooner are they caught redhanded by the Ombudsman contravening the Municipal Act in regards to closed (in session) meetings but they are right back at it. I caught them yesterday holding an in camera meeting in the Councillor's Boardroom without first holding a public session as the Municipal Act requires.

The Forensic Audit of Councillor Hahn is out and boy does he look very bad. Allegedly his live at home sister contributed $600 to his election campaign from her earnings as a babysitter. I'm not buying that BS and I expect neither is anybody else. Furthermore the Forensic Auditors have been unable to find documentary receipts and the paper trail necessay to confirm this and other stories. Sure looks like Scott just like Sandy & Mark believe the Elections Act is simply to be stickhandled around.

No comments:

Post a Comment