This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Friday, August 28, 2015

WRPS REALLY ARE DISAPPOINTING



I'd hate to think it was personal. Do they discriminate about taking complaints, requests for investigations and or witness names and contact info simply because thay think they have an axe to grind with the individual contacting them? Tell me that isn't so. Regardless I've had nothing but polite dismissal and attempts at technical/legal jargon to throw me off. Hell after 25 years plus of that crap from the Ontario Ministry of Environment plus various environmental consultants (read Conestoga Rovers) I'm almost immune to it.

Number one offender (for me) is Detective Costa of the Fraud Division. Next would be his superviser Staff Sgt. Robert Cowan although I currently have a message into him and he may yet pleasantly surprise me. Still while I appreciate them advising me of the technical complexities of elements necessary for sucessful prosecutions I don't appreciate advising them as to where they can readily obtain the evidence required and them simply saying no they won't. What the hell!

I am now slowly understanding why local politicians are so cocky and confident about blatantly breaking various laws. It's almost as if they've all taken a course upon how to sucessfully bend, break and mutilate laws and then what you need to say or do to stickhandle your way out of trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment