This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Friday, September 25, 2015

ANOTHER SUNNY FRIDAY MORNING SPENT AT SUPERIOR COURT IN KITCHENER



From 8:38 am. when I signed in until 12:40 pm. when I left. The good news is that this time we had a no nonsense Justice of the Peace. Now that said I will admit that the proper Form (105) was both typed and Formatted appropriately although perhaps not perfectly. I also met Julian Ichim down there and had a chat. As I understand it he and a friend are laying an Information against a regional police officer in regards to the tent city currently in Victoria Park. Possibly it's in regards to excessive force although I am not certain.

A total of ten charges are being laid via a private Information against Mayor Sandy Shantz. The whole process is frankly ridiculous as all her contraventions are now a matter of public record and the Crown should have stepped in and done all this work a long time ago. Seriously what kind of legislation leaves all the hard work up to private citizens when we have a multi hundreds of millions of dollars, judicial system? Quite frankly I have found the whole process to be disrespectful and contemptuous of citizens who are paying the shot. The fact that most of these charges have already been admitted to by the defendant, via her sucessive after the legal deadline Financial Statements, is further outrageous. I wonder once she's received her Summons if she 'll instruct her lawyer to fight tooth and nail and further waste the Court's time?

No comments:

Post a Comment