This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

IT'S ALL FOR SHOW FOLKS



The Municipal Elections Act and the Municipal Elections Compliance Audit Committee (MECAC) are all for show. They serve their intended purpose by giving the public the impression that local politicians are honestly living by the election rules and when they aren't they become accountable to the law. Nothing is further from the truth. Also very discouraging is any attempt to go around MECAC and directly to the Courts for either Fraud or Perjury charges. Boy have I tried hard with that and with very powerful evidence. Absolutely no interest in even initailly investigating by the Waterloo Regional Police Fraud Squad.

MECAC have twice turned their backs on their mandates and their duty here in Woolwich Township. They denied even a Compliance Audit for Mayor Shantz and also turned down sending Scott Hahn on to the courts after a very damaging Compliance (forensic) Audit was completed and made public.

No comments:

Post a Comment