This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Thursday, September 10, 2015

POLICE BOARD FUN AND GAMES



Well that's politcs folks. Apparently criticism in the K-W Record has made the Police Board a little cautious about just giving their business as usual go ahead. Now they've decided that they want to study the situation a little bit. Turns out, unsurprisingly that they had no information regarding the negotiated settlement with former police officer Deborah Bourne. Also interestingly Chief Bryan Larkin is all in support of the Board taking their mandate and authority seriously. He's even complimenting them for their good governance. Seems more than a little bit thick to me. Today's Waterloo Region Record carrys the story titled "Decision on hiring ex-officer delayed".

No comments:

Post a Comment