This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

GOVERNMENT/JUDICIAL COMMUNICATIONS SCREWUPS



So does this simply boil down to unrepresented by counsel citizens getting the shaft, over and over? Or is there more to it? Is the judicial system inherently incompetent? Are the staff inherently incompetent or simply unaccountable? Are the staff unionized and only accountable through the negotiated union agreement and not through common sense as to how they deal with the public? Whatever it is it is ongoing. I've already posted here as to the amount of time and money I've wasted following inept, contradictory and just plain stupid directions from Superior Court staff in Kitchener.

Today I'm pleased to say was a little different. Today I tried to get some basic information from staff at the Provincial Offences Court. I was advised that the only route I had to speak to a prosecuter regarding an upcoming case was by showing up on a particiular afternoon without an appointment to speak to a prosecuter. Just like Superior Court it is but one day of the week although apparently it doesn't drag on all day as it does for J.P.s. Was I satisfied? Hell no. I had a friend several hours later phone the same number and ask for the same information. Well! He got a phone number given to him in order to attempt to phone the prosecuter. Now that's substantially better than waiting nearly two weeks due to the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday and then driving to downtown Kitchener hoping for the best. Provided of course that the Prosecuter actually returns his calls. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment