This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Friday, October 2, 2015

ONGOING JUDICIAL MISCOMMUNICATIONS & FAILURES



Once more yesterday I had a first hand example of judicial incompetence. Who for certain screwed up I do not know. That said but for one sharp Justice behind the bench I would have been exactly back to square one. After nearly six weeks of navigating the process for a private citizen to lay an "Information" in order to have a Justice of the Peace "issue process" to have a charge laid I finally had my day in Superior Court. Mayor Shantz of Woolwich Township was subpoened, I was there and the prosecuter and court as well.

Turns out the subpoena and the whiole process were in the wrong court. I kid you not. To date I've spent weeks trying first of all to get the wrong forms to the J.P. and now this time we all end up in front of the wrong court. The worst of it is there is no accountability. Any private business would be falling all over themselves advising the customer or client as to how they would ensure this fiasco never reoccurs. Not so in our judicial system.

Not surprisingly the mayor's lawyer along with the prosecuter made a joint submission to throw everything out. Fortunately the Justice knew what was going on and refused their joint submission. Instead she simply scheduled the hearing before Provincial Offences Court for the end of the month. Thank You for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment