This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

SOMETHING IS VERY BROKEN WITH OUR JUDICIAL SYSTEM



No one has ever told me or I expect any member of the public as to what opportunities there are to file private charges against lawbreaking companies or individuals. Currently there are ten charges under the Municipal Elections Act (MEA) filed against mayor Shantz in Woolwich Township. Are private charges simply permissable if an individual piece of legislation says so or are there a group or class of laws that are open to this type of enforcement? Questions like this should be common knowledge but are not.

Currently I and mayor Shantz have been waiting for months to see if a Crown Prosecuter will pick up theses charges and proceed with them or not. While I have had some small communications with the original prosecuter, I don't even know the name of the out of town prosecuter recently appointed. Above and beyond the contraventions of the MEA, is the disturbing fact that I believe that mayor Shantz did not comply with the conditions put upon her for reinstatement to her office by Justice David Broad, last July. If that is correct then I believe that she is operating illegally as the mayor of Woolwich Township. Again if that is so, that is astonishing that no authority to date has stepped forward and either said yes or no. I am beginning to get the very bad understanding that our legal system is simply a playground for the wealthy; no one else need apply for justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment