This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Monday, May 23, 2016

THE TRUTH COMES OUT AT LONG LAST: TEACHERS UNIONS & THE PROVINCIAL GOVERNMENT




Funny how the Dishonourable Robert Reliiy was able to make his decision allegedly based upon the "balance of probability" in favour of a teacher who sued parents two decades ago. I would be curious to know if he was appointed to the bench by the federal government or by the provincial government ie. Ontario. If he was a provincial appointee then clearly he could hardly be called any more unbiased than those who appointed him. Afterall what exactly is the credibility of one appointed by the incredible, dishonest or corrupt?

The Waterloo Region Record have their own Editorial titled "Liberals, teachers' unions too cosy". It is a damning indictment of two groups who's own self-interest is paramount while both hypocritically espousing the public's interest. The taxpayer handouts to the teachers' unions are shameful and should be illegal. The teachers' unions donations right back to the provincial Liberals smell like kickbacks. The record are right in that the two groups can be friends but they should not be bed partners.

No comments:

Post a Comment