This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

RCMP ARE DYSFUNCTIONAL



The question of course is whether a union will smarten them up or just make the senior management more unaccountable and more self-serving. It has long been my opinion that only companies who deserve unions end up getting them. The bad behaviour of school boards towards their teachers for decades ended up with one of the most powerful and self-serving unions out there namely the multitude of teachers' unions. The Mounties are in the same boat. They are even too stupid to enforce decent behaviour within their own employees and the result is now a rash of lawsuits against them from their own employees. The article in today's Waterloo Region Record is titled "Concerns from rank-and-file Mounties fuel changes to bill.".

No comments:

Post a Comment