This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Thursday, June 16, 2016

TODD COWAN GUILTY OF BREACH OF TRUST



The original title of the front page story in today's Waterloo Region Record was "No doubt he intentionally misled". Hmm does mislead in this sense mean he's a liar? Boy that's such a shocker...Not! At least not for those who dealt with him during his time as Mayor of Woolwich Township. I dealt with him before and during his time as Mayor. He lied mostly to self-agrandize but also on other occasions for Lord knows what purposes. I do know one suggestion I received was that he wanted to tell people what they wanted to hear. Therefore depending on the audience he would say two entirely different things on the exact same subject. A bit of a nutbar.

I have a reason to see him publicly marked as a liar. One he lied about me to Woolwich Council in 2011 in order to get me off of CPAC. Secondly he lied again about me in Bob Burtt's flawed book dealing with Uniroyal Chemical and the Ontario Ministry of the Environment. Thirdly he lied to my face a third time after I confronted him about his lying in his interview with Bob Burtt. Todd claimed that he was misquoted by Bob. And on and on. The only reason I don't continue with his lies is because he has a couple of friends in Elmira who are good people. I'm sure as hell not one of his friends and his public exposure as being truth challenged makes it even easier for me to dismiss a few other liars in Bob's book.

No comments:

Post a Comment