This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Friday, July 15, 2016

WELL AT LEAST THIS TIME IT'S NOT A WATERLOO REGION POLICE OFFICER




Const. Robert Hansen was convicted last January of perjury and obstructing justice for trying to have an informant plant a gun at the home of a suspect in 2012. Hansen was sentenced to five years in prison. There were still Police Act charges against the officer but he has recently resigned from the police force this rendering the Police Act charges moot. Somehow that seems appropriate as he is currently serving his sentence for criminal charges. The article in Wednesday's Waterloo Region Record was titled "Jailed Hamilton officer who tried to plant gun on suspect quits".

1 comment:

  1. Not surprised police harass n stock citizens they dont like sit near there homes hoping to catch them speeding use informants to get info n planting guns wepons drugs isnt new news just makes one wonder how many innocent people he framed

    ReplyDelete