This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Monday, August 8, 2016

THE CHANGING WORKPLACES REVIEW (Ontario)



Last week's Woolwich Observer's Editorial was titled "Workplace review sees problems, but we await solutions". I suggest that the Observer as well as all the rest of us will be waiting for a very long time. All the evidence points to our governments being the cause of the employment problems both in this province and in the rest of Canada. Excessive immigration during stagnant job growth combined with credentialism, cronyism and an intentional export of manufacturing jobs over the last two and a half decades have accomplished exactly what our well off, self anointed political and financial saviours proposed. That is an increasingly terrified work force with no job security, no pensions, few if any benefits and lots of part time employment. Oh and plummeting unionism. Thank You Conservatives and Liberals both for helping you financial backers at the expense of all the rest of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment